Bye.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bye.

Post by Shady on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 am

Well my time here at OmegaDev was a fun time yet an Educational time at best. I've always thought of me as a crack at the rock of Development I have always though I would be the shoe up the ass I always thought of me as lower-life formed. Many People made me believe that ( No names will be mentioned )and it worked. "They" Have finally made me Get the Fuck Out as I recall "Them" saying. Banning me from IRC for no particular reason. Picking at me for my Age/Personality. Making me feel like a piece of shit. I've had it. I would've raged but I believe I'm better than that. Sure some have helped me. Mostly Peva. He told me he had my situation. He's the best friend a guy could have. Now, as I write this I am remembering all the events since I joined, till now. I had my good days, my bad days, and my boring days. I would like to thank everyone who helped me. Peva,Omegas,Ami,Vecto,Dez,Elf,Ami and many more. To th people that made me classify as a Piece of Shit... You just drove a growing kid from his Dreams. You spoiled his rein of Imagination. You crushed every hope in his body. To you I say your as Selfish and Rude as Kanye West. You are a Dream Crusher. Congratulations, you just became the mayor of Douche Bag Central. Thanks a lot for that.

Anyway my time was short but my memory was expanded. Thanks to OmegaDev and th wonderful members withheld inside.

To OmegaDev I bid thee, a Farewell Sad
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bye.

Post by mitchi.exe on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:54 am

It's that's what you think, then you are one.

Making me feel like a piece of shit. I believe I'm better than that.

Prove us wrong! If you think you're more than a piece of shit, show us what you're made of, by being patient and obedient to the rules. Don't you think people won't like you if you're doing good?

Also, if you're going to say goodbye, where are you going next? XD
If you're just going to be insecure because of what others are doing to you, make yourself feel worthly by acting maturely and not acting like a kid, just like what you're doing now. If you're not really a 'kid', then accept what other people say! Listen and then judge. They're not saying you suck, are they? They're just telling you to break it down and follow what will be good for not only yourself, but for everyone in the community.

+1 rep for being partially honest~
mitchi.exe
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1920

Stats
Cookies: 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:15 am

don't leave me! :( Shady! what will happen? this is when i do not appear bad things will happen! i should not be busy a lot! oh Shady i am so sorry! T_T i am very sad right now! i hope i will not do anything to harm you! even though you will break some rules will not mean you are a bad person! oh Shady i will probably really cry! i do not like when people hurt my friends and you are hurt bad enough to leave OmegaDev! ;( please don't leave me! i am sorry! i am truly sorry!
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 1108

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaeroll on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 am

Shady well all the banning from irc thing they were trying to fix it .__.
and i wasnt at the scene when that happen but i hope you dont just take it like that
idk im a kid aswell but like i think you should calm dont a bit but not too much
its up to you on this decision but i dont see why to quit if you have
done so much on. >_>'' Even though i only joined a month

think about it.
Jaeroll
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 419

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:53 am

No Shady, you are missing the point! Remember when I told you I was like you? Look at me now? Don't just give up. I never gave up on RMVX and now almost nobody hates me anymore. This will not be the same forum without you, Shady!

Peva
Spoiler:

Well, happy RMing Wink
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:17 am

Look, if I ever said anything that made you sad or feel bad, I never meant it. So Shady, please, stay here.
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

View user profile http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:51 am

Bye bye. Maybe Nightmare will come back to remind us of you?

Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

View user profile http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by Elfsong on Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 am

Hey shady you don't have to go everyone was making iy Seem like hey hate you but really they just hated ho you don't qlwasy abeyance the rules look shady I'm your friend now but when I first started I hated you because you looked like a jerk but hat isn't true anymore if you just obey the rules and respect people like dezz more nobody will hate you but it's up too you leave this awesome comunity or stay
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Gald : 1056

Stats

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Post by Light on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

I may be the "Mayor Douche Bag Central"...
but your not helping yourself any by saying stuff like that...
yes i did ban you but it should be fixed now.....you were a little rude yesterday....and everyone is over it...
my prob with you is you try to act older then you are and your not...you just need to act like a kid!
I dont know what was up with you yesterday but it was unpleasent...
also if you are trying to make ammends you might not want to call people names as you walk out the door....
Neutral
Look I dont feel bad about what i said to you yesterday...
and hell i put you in my comic so if you think i did not like you think again....
You just need to work on how you talk to people cause leaving and doing what you did here wont help!

You should be happy to have a group who care about you when we have never met in real life...
They can help you but you need to try

Last edited by Light on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Light
Banned
Banned

Gald : 2129

Stats

View user profile http://www.light.site11.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:25 am

Being the general douchebag I am, I've had people calling me stupid, shitty and even nazi (lolol). But you know what? I didn't care. I'm a douchebag, yes, but hey! I'm a happy douchebag! You're being a huge pussy by leaving. When somebody makes you feel like shit, gather your inner power and make them feel like shit. If you can't do that, just ignore them. It's not like they're going to affect your real life in any way - They're just chunks of text on a screen. Mean chuncks of text on the screen, yes, but be a meaner chunk of text.

...if you know what I mean. Wink

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peva on Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:14 pm

Um...What Vecto said. Lol.

Remember, I used to be like you. Just done give in. I was even banned for a week on RMVX >.>

Peva
Spoiler:

Well, happy RMing Wink
Peva
Development Moderator
Development Moderator

Gald : 4414

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down