Hello there!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello there!

Post by Vectomon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Don't try to justify yourself, Light. Specially, don't try to put the blame on me. I told on you, that's why people are leaving? Tell me, how many members actually left since you started making up stories about OmegaDev and telling people to go to your site?

And no, it's not my site, but Omegas banned you. He banned you! Is it that hard to understand?

...if you know what I mean. Wink

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 pm

Shut up!
Light never made up any stories!!!!
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 776

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flux on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:13 pm

vectomon lots of people have not come back? look at the people who used to post?
anyway im done arguing with you your ip has been banned from my site,
you dont seem to have a brain in that head...its like arguing with a child...
sorry omegas i wont be back this time.
im sure vectomon will make some smart ass comment after this!

Last edited by Flux on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flux
Banned
Banned

Gald : 74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Me neither
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE. You're the child here! Can't you see?! People who haven't come back? That was BEFORE YOU STEER UP A HUGE DRAMA. Tell me one member - ONE MEMBER - That left because of the mod selection, with the exception of you. Tell me one member - ONE MEMBER - That left because of the huge drama you started.

And no, Light, calling my comment smart ass won't make it invalid. Nice try! But you know what? You might be 20, but you clearly can't think like a 20 year old.

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 pm

fuck it
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flux on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:21 pm

vectomon you dont get it! that was in the pm i sent!
"people are leaving"
ami left because of omegas not you lol
Flux
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Who?! Who's leaving?! You can't even tell me that and you still want to be taken seriously.

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flux on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm

you will see soon... Wink
Flux
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 pm

lets say 2 people are leaving lol
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:26 pm

This thread is complete rubbish.
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flux on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Thank you crazed lets just stop were are trashing up omegadev...
Flux
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Fine then. Let's stop. You stop fighting, I stop fighting. That'll hardly solve anything, but who cares?

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by moneymenace on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Guys, it's a flame wars all over again. If you guys think that throwing fits against each other is going to fix anything that, you are mistaken. Light/Flux is right, Vectomon, control your tongue, if you want her to be punished, then leave Omegas to do it. Because, now, this situation is practically out of our hands.
And Flux, I suggest you don't return on a different account, it will be horror and a return of this war again. Everybody act your age, or better yet, above your age.

I also want to all let you know, I respect all of you as human beings. I do not have anything against any of you, even if you may think so. I just think this stuff has got to stop...

Monyemenace? - I know...
Moneymen? - I steal from the poor and give to the needy... way to make me feel like Robin Hood.
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 1337

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by crazedanimekid on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:31 pm

moneymenace wrote:Everybody act your age, or better yet, above your age.

I also want to all let you know, I respect all of you as human beings. I do not have anything against any of you, even if you may think so. I just think this stuff has got to stop...

I am in 100% agreement with this statement.
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Gald : 1277

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Ok, ok. Light/Flux, I apologize. I'll lower your warn and let Omegas deal with this.

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 pm

me too crazed
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by omegas7 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 pm

Ahem... Wow, interesting stuff happens when I'm in school lol Very Happy... anyway.

@Light/Flux: Lets not argue, shall we? Just answer me something please. Why are you back?

Shady wrote:And If I got banned I woulda made another account. You know why? Cuz he loves OmegaDev and all the Members in it. He made 1 mistake by making a "Competitive Site" and got banned. He learned his mistakes and came back hoping to start anew
The problem, Shady, is that if he is so sorry, why the heck would he come posing as a completely different person, and then keep saying we acted immature and that he would leave for a while because of that? Shouldn't it be a bit different? Like, accepting he is Light, and accepting the mistakes done? I would have respected that fact... a bit.

Shady wrote:and for making another account thats 10 warn points?
Well, you see, we proved he is Light. Light is banned (10 warn points). If he is the same person, well, it makes sense. You can't forget your mistakes just by changing accounts...

Shady wrote:He obviously likes OmegaDev alot and as always wanted to start over again..
I am sorry, Shady, but I can tell, from all our discussions recently and before, that he has no respect for OmegaDev, or at least for the staff.

EDIT: Lmao I just noticed Flux's avatar @___@

Last edited by omegas7 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Gald : 4121

Stats

View user profile http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Post by HopeEsthiem on Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Omegas please close this!
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm Sorry Omegas but you don't get it. See, OmegaDev is a complex system of community members and mods. He didn't like the mod selection. Who gives a bannana. 9 PEOPLE didn't like the selection. Why would you ban 1 Honest person whos admitting he didn't like the mod selection? Why? If you're gonna ban some HONEST Person for admitting the truth, then ban the other 9 people who voted no. Honesty is the best policy, No? Sure he fought about it but everyone fights. The main topic is that an honest person, who's done many stuff to help the site, admitted he didn't like the mod selections. This wouldn't have happend if Vecto did'nt post the damn topic about mode selections OR if Omegas didn't make the poll. Omegas fuck your the god of OmegaDev your a Super Nova who gives a damn what "Random" People decide as you so clearly stated in my topic. Dude seriously don't try pointing this at Light when he has helped this site more than Vecto and Dez COMBINED. Thats 2 Mods COMBINED. Vecto is a rage starter who tells everyone off with his Satan like Tongue. He's posted many replies about me being stupid. Judging people before you get to know them. That's just not mod material on my standards, Any Standards. Who would like a mod who gives 10 warn points for imitating a person, someone who tells every member off, and someone who constently De-Reps peoples Personality and Strengths. For example in one topic I said " I give the next person Bull Shit" Playing round and not knowing whos next, he replied " Your brain? No Thanks " Wow what a good mod huh? Now wonder 9 people disagree. You gotta look at the facts Omega don't pin this on Light people changed. He's made ALOT of resources for people and is known as an Extremely awesome guy. and He has sucky internet and Vecto dosent give a shit with his brazillian advanced computer. For one I would Take a bullet for him. and I'm sure close friends to him like Peva would to. Now I'm not saying all mods are bad I mean Money and Peva are on my caliber the best. Mitchi explains and states everyone is the same he's awesome as well. but a Mod who spits his tongue at people? I'm not gonna get into that.
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

View user profile http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flux on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:26 pm

That was very kind shady!
you are a good person at heart i know this!

Anyway its ok, its not going to change the way they think..
I should not be here as they said and their mind is not going to change...
but thank you...
And omegas how dare you...
i have done a lot for omegadev...
how dare you say I have no respect for the site and my friends

random fact:
Light is a guy
Flux is a girl

Last edited by Flux on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flux
Banned
Banned

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

No problem I just can't stand people with huge ego's
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Snacks on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:39 pm

This is insane. What happened to Light anyways?
and honestly if you are Light, then why be so stupid as to make the same userpic and come out with it openly that you talked to Light before joining? xD

Well.. eitherway, I kinda want to know what happened to Light to begin with.

maybe you could give Light(Flux?) another chance if his offenses werent that bad..
I mean, he has been here with us for a while,

but.... just to fake another account like that? That's kinda low Light(Flux???)

Snacks
Bronze Cookiez
Bronze Cookiez

Gald : 1164

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Well snacks, as I said, Omegas made a poll if people liked the mod selections. 16 Peope voted yes and 9 people voted no. So Vectomon was worried Omegas might discontinue the selections so he made a topic so people can say what they voted. Light, Honestly, said that he didn't like the selections. Then in the shoutbox Omegas litterally stabbed Ami in the heart by saying he dosen't give if she leaves the forum. So Ami left and Light decided to create a forum. Now he advertised his Forums through PM Saying the TRUTH. Vectomon disagreed ( Knowing what Light said was true ) and kept yammering till Omegas Banned Light for speaking the truth. As you can see Light made a new account to start anew and Vectomon had to blab his tongue and start a flame war. Omegas said that Light didn't like OmegaDev, well atleast not the moderators so I stood up and said So What?! 8 other people don't like the positions? Why not ban them. It's pretty stupid to begin with because Vecto just tells everyone off. Light has worked x5 harder than Vecto. Yet Omegas chose him because they both think their super Novas. period.
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon on Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Nice job blaming us, Shady! Snacks, I'll try to tell you what really happened so you get the facts straight. I'll try to be impartial, but as you can see, I got pretty mad.

Light made a site and sent some invites through PM. I disagreed with what the invites said and got mad at Light, without giving him a chance to explain himself. In the invited, he said people were unhappy with the mod selection. I wanted to know if this was true, so I posted this: http://www.omegadev.biz/general-chat-f32/are-you-happy-with-the-current-mod-selection-t509.htm
It sparked a discussion, and while it was happened I went to check out Light's site, and he had edited my introduction topic to something offensive. I got even madder at him, etc, discussions, etc. He posted a farewell topic, and I wasn't satisfied with fighting with him before, and started another fight there, wich now I realize was really imature. Well, more people got into the fight, and Light was banned for PM advertising and "treating people like shit" (According to Omegas). He made a new account, I got mad at him for doing it and gave him 10 warn points (The same thing as a ban). Shady got mad at me for doing it and the discussion started.

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content