I'm out fuckers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm out fuckers

Post by Shady on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Fuck I've fucking had it. First with Lights fucking ban piece of shit that didn't even fucking make any sense. And with the fucking addition of freaking under appreciation what the fuck is this shit? First of all I'm leaving cause I've been holding some shit for a fuck load of time and IMP1 and Light on another site suggested this shit but in a Non-Direct way.

First fucking off I've asked time and time to stop being treated like a piece of shit. And cuz I know One of you fuckers is gonna open ur mouth on what am I talking about heres a few examples of what made me feel fucked up inside.

Shady: V I give the next person a plate full of bull shit

Vecto: Thanks for your brain, Shady! But how will you live without it? ( What the fuck man?! )

Elf: I wish I could eat shady ( Another pointless piece of shit spam from a fucking low life WoW noob )

Shady: I want a $25 NX Card !

Vecto: Granted, but getting in-game cash doesn't mean anything in the real world. You realize this and enter a spiral of depression and low self-esteem, ultimately leading to your suicide. And nobody cared because they thought your hanging, rotting body was a halloween decoration.
And you missed the bus.

WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY THE FUCK did you choose him as MOD?! No wonder 9 people thought this was a dumb fuck decision made by a guy with a tiny dick

Fucking brazillian Whore Bat can't fucking lay down any shit but Fucking Flame Starters

Your teh fucking fuck that makes me Rage you fucking noob so fucking stop pointing this piece of shit at me you FUCK.

Next,

What right as a fucking MOD does he fucking have to bully the members like that. He's the fuck that's gonna turn this place into Olympia or RMVX with his fucking Power Abusing

And fuck with the warn points I get 3 points for fucking spam? Lights get 10 points for Multiple Accounts and PM Site? Thats just an unfair piece of shit Way to resolve a problem.

And fucking Omegas with his Selfless Sarcasm that made Ami leave. Fuck dude your such a fucking know-it-all piece of shit Mother fucker.

I've fucking had it with this shit fuck, I'f I'm gonna be banned or whatever at least its with clarity and reasons.

Have I not asked to stop being treated badly? Yes, And again I don't fucking get it what the fuck?

Also the rules say to respect other people that fucking Digimon piece of shit fucker who hasen't fucking helped the community one bit sure Doesn't respect a fuck.

I've always fucking liked the mods but one Brazillian Fuck who thinks hes above that.

And he keeps fucking with me Saying to stop spamming when I'm merely showing a fucking point like IMP and Mitchi do but with just simple words.

What the fuck is this piece of shit?!

Fuck you guys, Well only the dumb fucks the others

this will be my good bye

I knew you well, Good-byez ( Maybe Wink )

Still been a piece of shit time with some of you low life fuckers but the other

supporting people were awesome!

And omegas.

Suck my big fat hairy cock you Dingo



avatar
Shady
Banned
Banned

Posts : 1434
Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by The Creator on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 pm

wow... shady, really?? there was no reason to go that far... sure, your pissed. Who wasnt at some point in time, but yelling fuck every other word dosent get your point across at all, in fact it can do quite the opposite... not only will it get people mad and not even want to read the reasons you gave but it will also get you banned! seriousl shady, I dont think any of us hate you... I just think that some of us just like to play around with you, thats all... just tell us in some other way besides a bad-mouthed goodbye note! I know at least that I will miss having you around, regardless of what the others say... just delete this post and forget it ever happened, don't become the next light of omega dev... please
avatar
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Posts : 786
Gald : 920

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by omegas7 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:22 am

You're an incredibly worthless imbecile, unable to express his problems normally and instead has to talk about true facts mentioned by a digimon, about dicks and about useless bullshit (A.K.A. your sole existence).

Shady wrote:I'f I'm gonna be banned or whatever at least its with clarity and reasons.
Sometimes I wonder if you even check your own posts.

Shady wrote:Have I not asked to stop being treated badly? Yes, And again I don't fucking get it what the fuck?
Never had the idea to report these incidents with me? Of course not, I recall that you served your brain in a plate a while back to Vecto.

Shady wrote:WHAT THE FUCK MAN WHY THE FUCK did you choose him as MOD?!
You're completely different than him right? There, that's why he's a mod.

Shady wrote:Fuck dude your such a fucking know-it-all piece of shit Mother fucker.
You hate know-it-alls? Of course you do, you're the whole contrary anyway.

Shady wrote:Also the rules say to respect other people that fucking Digimon piece of shit fucker who hasen't fucking helped the community one bit sure Doesn't respect a fuck.
That Digimon made you leave this community. He's doing an amazing job wouldn't you agree?

Shady wrote:And he keeps fucking with me Saying to stop spamming when I'm merely showing a fucking point like IMP and Mitchi do but with just simple words.
A point with just simple words? You're always speaking shit!

Shady wrote:What the fuck is this piece of shit?!
Ooooh I think you found your brain. Bravo!
(Well, finding shit shouldn't be reason of celebration... but in your desperate case, it seems acceptable)


Shady. You talk of respect and you threat us this way. You were threaten wrongly? Yes, in that case you could have used your small bullshit brain to open a topic and express your thoughts, or PMed me or that Digimon. But no, you're never serious about what you do. Think about it (or pretend you are).

And, you have no right to threat users like that. You can't threat people like shit if you're not even better than it. You say I was wrong on choosing Vectomon as a mod? Well, maybe he bribed me and threatened all day, but I assure you the bribes didn't work (he offered me your brains). Trust me, Shady, it was a miracle you got this far (considering... well, everything).

See, everyone? Almost everyone fought for Shady, you saved Shady from being banned twice, but he has demonstrated that protecting him was a waste of time, because he is a worthless scum who has no respect for the people of this community. An imbecile who swore to stop spamming when he was about to be banned, he was forgiven, then he fed a poor digimon with his brains.

Shady, I don't know how can you be so... you, with everyone here.

Shady wrote:Elf: I wish I could eat shady ( Another pointless piece of shit spam from a fucking low life WoW noob )
I don't know how is Elfosng being a WoW (noob?) relevant to this discussion. In fact, how can you attack him for playing a forum game? Maybe it was because you feared he was going to eat your brains first and would die of hunger?


Last edited by omegas7 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1180
Gald : 4121

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by Shady on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 am

Hmm Omegas calling me worthless aint gonna help Razz
avatar
Shady
Banned
Banned

Posts : 1434
Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by mitchi.exe on Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:44 am

Wait Shady, don't go. You'll have to see where I placed you in my game first. hehe. Smile
avatar
mitchi.exe
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Posts : 409
Gald : 1920

Stats
Cookies: 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by IMP1 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:37 am

Dude, I have no problem with you, but this whole topic is EXACTLY why other people do. You're making some good points, but the whole fact that you didn't raise them before in a topic of their own right and that you didn't bring them up with someone who could have done something about them, almost nulls them.

Stay - prove all those haters wrong. Be the bigger man.

__________________________________
Code:
"haystack".scan(/needle/)
avatar
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Posts : 503
Gald : 1399

Stats
Cookies: 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by LoseOrDieTrying on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:00 am

Why do you cuss so much? I understand you're mad, but it makes you seem REALLY immature when you cuss as much as you do.

Trust me, the 'cool' kids won't care if you cuss or not, so if that's why you're doing it, you're wasting your breath.
avatar
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Posts : 205
Gald : 597

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by IMP1 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:22 am

Why do you bring up the fact he cussing so much? I understand you find it offensive, but it makes you seem REALLY petty when that's all you have to say.

Trust me, the fact that you care kinda implies, by your own logic, that you ain't cool.

He's swearing because he's fucking pissed off. I'd be pissed off if everyone treated me the way they treat shady. Fuck that. I'd have caused so many more problems and then thought "fuck this" and left.

__________________________________
Code:
"haystack".scan(/needle/)
avatar
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Posts : 503
Gald : 1399

Stats
Cookies: 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by The Creator on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:40 am

this is exactally what I was also trying to say! none of us hate you shady, we want you to stay and still be apart of this forum... but swearing in a rather badly put togother goodbye note isnt going to help that! you need to go back and just tell everyone that you do not wish to be messed with, thats really quite all...
avatar
The Creator
Legendary
Legendary

Posts : 786
Gald : 920

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by Elfsong on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 am

Really shady I have nothing against u I even kinda considered you as my friend on here. When I said I wanted to eat you I was just joking and I thought u were gonna be mean to me for saying that it was just A joke. Also I would miss you on the GFX bundle and if you leave it will be so lonely there. Look shady I have nothing against you nothing but if you want to leave then so be it I will only recommend to you to stay Sad (by the way ami is back)
avatar
Elfsong
Epic Cookiez
Epic Cookiez

Posts : 640
Gald : 1056

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/dimoak37

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by Vectomon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:26 am

I could easily say giving the next person bullshit is also disrespecting. And the ruined wish? I was tryign to be funny by exaggeration. The point of the game was ruining someone else's wish, and try to be funny while you're at it.

And let me tell you something. I gave you 1 warn point. Omegas gave you the other three. When Omegas did that, I said he was being unfair and I already gave you one warn point. But fine, I'll just stay quiet and let you be banned.

And no, posting just a "Very Happy" or a "Lol yeah" is not making a point with simple words.

You know what? Leave. I certainly won't miss you.

__________________________________

...if you know what I mean. Wink

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Posts : 1029
Gald : 3025

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by crazedanimekid on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:33 am

"A dingo ate my baby" and yes sometimes you just have to say FUCK. I think a solution to the on going problem would be to have a branch off site for 14 and under. Man, actually saying fuck makes you feel better. What a powerful word FUCK is. Rolling Eyes
avatar
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Posts : 501
Gald : 1277

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by crazedanimekid on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 am

GO TEAM SHADY!!! FUCK Twisted Evil
avatar
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Posts : 501
Gald : 1277

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by HopeEsthiem on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:32 am

GO SHADY!INSULT YOUR ENEMIES!MAKE THEM SUCK DICK!
avatar
HopeEsthiem
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Posts : 277
Gald : 776

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by moneymenace on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 am

Heh, ok bye. It's your choice to leave, so bye.
Crazedanimekid, there's an edit button. Use it. Don't double post. I also suggest you don't come back and flame this post.

__________________________________
It's unusual what can be derived from something so simple:
Monkeymenace?
MoneyMenace? - It's like it's bringing out the menace. Like moneyMENACE!
Monyemenace? - I know...
Moneymen? - I steal from the poor and give to the needy... way to make me feel like Robin Hood.
avatar
moneymenace
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Posts : 538
Gald : 1337

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by crazedanimekid on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:33 am

I know Money it must ruin your whole day to read a post and scroll down only to see another post by the same person Rolling Eyes
avatar
crazedanimekid
Platinum Cookiez
Platinum Cookiez

Posts : 501
Gald : 1277

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by faggottron on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am

Uh, well, like moneymenace said, it's your choice to leave.
So bye, Shady.
I've always fucking liked the mods but one Brazillian Fuck who thinks hes above that.
"one Brazilian fuck?"
that sounds insulting, you know.
avatar
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Posts : 168
Gald : 319

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by Vectomon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 am

Pfft, why are you a patriot all of a sudden?

Anyway, no, I'm not offended by anything on his post. I can't, I'm too busy laughing.

__________________________________

...if you know what I mean. Wink

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Posts : 1029
Gald : 3025

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by faggottron on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:39 am

Vectomon, since uh, dunno, one year an a half ago?
avatar
faggottron
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Posts : 168
Gald : 319

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by LoseOrDieTrying on Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 am

IMP1 wrote:Why do you bring up the fact he cussing so much? I understand you find it offensive, but it makes you seem REALLY petty when that's all you have to say.

Trust me, the fact that you care kinda implies, by your own logic, that you ain't cool.

He's swearing because he's fucking pissed off. I'd be pissed off if everyone treated me the way they treat shady. Fuck that. I'd have caused so many more problems and then thought "fuck this" and left.

Uhh.. okay? Ragequit much. For the last time, GET OFF MY BACK. I'm TIRED of your crap. You don't have to respond to every single thing I post, and I would much prefer it if you would NOT respond to me like that. I didn't say anything to you, so I don't expect you to say anything to me.

Edit: Also, you're a moderator, you need to show some maturity as other members look up to you and take from you. If they see you flaming nonsense, they will to.
avatar
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Posts : 205
Gald : 597

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by IMP1 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:08 am

LoseOrDieTrying wrote:Uhh.. okay? Ragequit much. For the last time, GET OFF MY BACK. I'm TIRED of your crap.
Sorry, what?
LoseOrDieTrying wrote:You don't have to respond to every single thing I post, and I would much prefer it if you would NOT respond to me like that.
Really? You mean I... I don't have to respond to every single thing you post?! Are you sure...? HURRAY! I'M FREE!! You've no idea what this means to me.
And you'd much prefer it if I didn't respond like what?
LoseOrDieTrying wrote:I didn't say anything to you, so I don't expect you to say anything to me.
This was my favourite bit. Do you not realise that if everyone followed that, nobody would ever talk to anybody ever?
LoseOrDieTrying wrote:Edit: Also, you're a moderator, you need to show some maturity as other members look up to you and take from you. If they see you flaming nonsense, they will too.
I am a moderator, but I fail to see why that means I should be mature. If everyone pointed out shit logic and irrelevant stupidity then I'd be glad that they were following my example.

...Though generally I am pretty damn mature...

__________________________________
Code:
"haystack".scan(/needle/)
avatar
IMP1
Coding Moderator
Coding Moderator

Posts : 503
Gald : 1399

Stats
Cookies: 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by LoseOrDieTrying on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 am

IMP1 wrote:
LoseOrDieTrying wrote:Uhh.. okay? Ragequit much. For the last time, GET OFF MY BACK. I'm TIRED of your crap.
Sorry, what?
LoseOrDieTrying wrote:You don't have to respond to every single thing I post, and I would much prefer it if you would NOT respond to me like that.
Really? You mean I... I don't have to respond to every single thing you post?! Are you sure...? HURRAY! I'M FREE!! You've no idea what this means to me.
And you'd much prefer it if I didn't respond like what?
LoseOrDieTrying wrote:I didn't say anything to you, so I don't expect you to say anything to me.
This was my favourite bit. Do you not realise that if everyone followed that, nobody would ever talk to anybody ever?
LoseOrDieTrying wrote:Edit: Also, you're a moderator, you need to show some maturity as other members look up to you and take from you. If they see you flaming nonsense, they will too.
I am a moderator, but I fail to see why that means I should be mature. If everyone pointed out shit logic and irrelevant stupidity then I'd be glad that they were following my example.

...Though generally I am pretty damn mature...

I thought I said to not respond to my messages? Do I have to spell it out? Be mature, stay on topic, and get off my back. You're being a pest man.. You do you, and I'll do me.

Don't point out my mistakes, because I'm quite sure you have plenty of them yourself. Now I'm going to be the mature one and leave it at that.
avatar
LoseOrDieTrying
Cookie Eater
Cookie Eater

Posts : 205
Gald : 597

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by omegas7 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 am

Ahem!

Shady, take a look! IMP1 and Lose are having a discussion! I think we should ban them for arguing!!!

Shady, look at them. They're discussing yadda yadda problems, and I see they're progressing. Because they're not like you, they got problems, then they simply talk! Maybe they're a bit off-topic, but no one will stop them, because discussing is good.

Shady wrote:Hmm Omegas calling me worthless aint gonna help
The truth is making you leave... it is helping me quite a lot...

Anyway! Shady is leaving, and everyone knows it is his decision, so I'm not going to ask you to stay. If you don't respect people like that Digimon or Elfosng, or you can't fight them with logical words, I will be very glad of your absence.


Edit: Lose ninja'd me. Hmmm... oh, look, Lose had a conclusion there. And he didn't have to use fuck nor bullshit. I say good job.

__________________________________
avatar
omegas7
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1180
Gald : 4121

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile http://www.omegadev.biz

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by Shady on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Well, Look, Omegas, I understand you probably want me to leave cause I spam and flame alot. But truth is people NEED to flame. Why do you think it was invented?

If you haven't noticed flaming takes the anger of ones self and re-directs it at someone else then they respond back. That calms the nerves down from AAAAAALLLLLL tht pressure and reassures them a humble presence.

If I probably didn't flame, and lets say Lose was REALLY FUCKING pissed off at someone. ( Sorry for the curse word I used it to emphasize his hate ) He would go to all the trouble of finding his I.P tracking his address and beating the crap outta him. ( Not saying it could happen, but it's happened before )

Instead if he takes his problem here, he could just take his rage out at someone for a good 4-5 posts. You come in. They apologize. And were good.

and sorry for using the all mighty FUCK Evil or Very Mad alot, I was really freaking pissed at the time. Like extremely. Holding this thing for about 4-5 months.
avatar
Shady
Banned
Banned

Posts : 1434
Gald : 3288

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by Vectomon on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:50 pm

When I'm angry, I go for a walk with my dog. If I didn't, you'd have a 52 lines long reply to your topic, insulting everyone and everything in every way possible. There is no such thing as a need to flame.

__________________________________

...if you know what I mean. Wink

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Posts : 1029
Gald : 3025

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm out fuckers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum