The Castle of Death

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Castle of Death

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:27 am

Abandoned for 10,000 years, it was said that the Castle of Death was a sanctuary. Death was not a bad thing. This is where the angels came and take you to heaven. Not anymore.

No one can rest in peace here now. There is always something someone is looking for. Just passing through or there to settle a score, anyone on a mission will usually come here. And no one leaves unless another dies.

It is a sad curse this castle has taken. Some people will be trapped in for months waiting for someone to kill so they can escape. Some never make it. Some will be lucky and find a bat to kill. Some are cruel and bring another life with them to kill. But that is the curse, and those who don't know it will have to face it.

It is also said spirits guard this castle, not to kill people, but wanting to protect them from the curse. It is not known when they come out or why.

So this is the setting! This is how I roleplay! I give you a place and we see what happens! I will not control what happens unless someone interacts with me or I make it happen to myself! Who wants to join Ami and the Castle of Death now? XD

All you have to do is mention which character you are using, maybe a link to your post, and that's it! Just post and play! :)
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Gald : 1108

Stats
Cookies: 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Castle of Death

Post by BasilMeer on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 am

Nice Ami-chan. Okay then, I'll start.
Name: Seth
Race/Species: Human
Looks:
Spoiler:
Personality: The happy-go-lucky type but can be serious at times
Background: Was a test subject in his father's experiments. Left home at the age of 9 and went into the forest. There he met Chris, a wandering gunslinger and a martial artist kind person. He took Seth in and taught him all there was to know about guns and martial arts. He's like a father to Seth.
Weapon(s)/Power(s)/Skill(s): Weapons are two guns, Xifer and Xiver. Skills are gunslinging, free running, martial arts and using his energy to shoot powerful shots. Can sustain powerful blows or damages he receives.
Extra Details: Likes anime and manga Razz Also, he has a pet Phoenix that guards him at all costs.
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Gald : 1860

Stats
Cookies: 3

View user profile http://uneedhelp.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:46 am

I'm ready when you are! XD
I will be using Belle and Hannah, both are in the Post your character topic! :)
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:15 am

Okay, maybe I'll make another character, maybe.
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 am

Belle Donna Ventura

Belle walked in the forest with her friend Hannah, staying very close. She tripped slightly on a uplifted root and screamed, running close to her braver friend. "Hey," she squeaked. "Maybe we shouldn't go here? It's dangerous! Let's just go to the mall like I told my parents!"

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah looked over her shoulder as they walked through the mostly dead forest. "We're almost there, okay?" she said with a smile. She saw Belle nod and hold onto Hannah's arm, them walking close. Why were they there? "Research". For years Hannah has been studying the mystery of the Castle of Death. Why did it become abandoned? And what is this curse that they talk about? It was curiosity, but also generosity. She wanted to see what she can do to help it.

It wasn't long before they found it. Hannah looked up and the looming castle. "Wow.. it's gorgeous."

Belle Donna Ventura

Belle looked at Hannah like she was crazy, hiding behind her. "Gorgeous?! It's scary! Let's get out of here! What if there really IS a curse? I want to go home, Hannah!" she cried, shaking a bit. They were only school girls. How could they possibly take down a mythical curse? And look at the place.. someone creepy was probably in there. "Seriously, Hannah," she said in a lower, less whiney voice. "I'm getting bad vibes from this place!"

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah thought about it for a moment. A scared soul would probably make them more vulnerable. But she had no one else. If she knew anyone braver she would take them. "Alright, you can go if you want. But do you really want me to go alone?" she asked. She hated to make Belle feel guilty, but it was true. Even if Belle thought it was dangerous, it wouldn't be smart to leave Hannah alone. And she knew that Belle knew that she would not leave without the answer. Belle finally nodded again, and they began walking to the castle.
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 am

Seth
Walking with Phoenix sitting on his shoulder and looking at a map. "Well, Chris told me that the castle should be around here somewhe-" He glances up and sees two girls entering an old castle. "Found the castle but what are the girls doing in a place like this? Looks like I am about to find out." Runs after them in the castle.
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:12 am

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah walked forward with Belle, the two close together like sisters, Hannah's indigo-black hair swaying behind her, their shoes crunching the rocks and sand beneath them. The whole time she stared up in awe at the castle. It was once a place of worship, how could it not be gorgeous? Just because it's old and haunted and creepy.. doesn't make it ugly! The wind started to blow, making the hollow moans of the castle audible. She felt Belle's hand get sweaty.

"We're fine.. I'm sure it's just a nice little cathedral inside. We'll take pictures and show people this place isn't all that bad!" she said to Belle.

Belle Donna Ventura

Belle did not share Hannah's excitement. She looked around every moment, taking every noise as a threat. She was worried for their safety, wondering if they'd be alive by the end of the night.

Suddnely she heard footsteps behind them. Someone running. She looked over her shoulder, seeing a male with a magnificent looking bird on his shoulder. But seeing someone running towards them wasn't a sign of safety.

"H-hannah!" she cried, pointing at the guy. "Someone's coming! Running towards us!"

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah had to snap out of her awe of the castle to finally hear the footsteps. She whirled around, moving Belle behind her as she faced the man. She gasped from seeing the bird, not ever believing in a type of thing. She decided to assume it was fake. She stood in front of Belle, staring down the stranger, looking angry even though he did nothing.

"What do you want, punk?" she said as he was approaching closer.

((OOC: I must go to bed now! I'll reply tomorrow! ^_^))
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BasilMeer on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:30 am

Seth
Seth sees the girls standing and approaches them. Suddenly, one of them steps forward with an angry face and yells at Seth "What do you want, punk?!" Seth's Phoenix hovers in front of him to guard him. Seth stops and asks the girls "Hey hey! I've got a name okay?! And what are you girls doing in a haunted castle like this?!"

Your grammar has improved Ami-chan. Also, I sometimes can't exactly explain what I want to say so yeah, sometimes, my posts will not make sense.
BasilMeer
Legendary
Legendary

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah chuckled at the man's weak defense. "You have a name? Well it's not slapped on your forehead, how do you expect me to know, punk?" she said as she poked his shoulder quite hard. "And secondly, I could ask you the same thing! What are YOU doing here? This place isn't haunted! It's just a myth. This used to be a cathedral for funerals and stuff. There's no curse! So if you're looking for one, I suggest you turn around right now!" She took a step back, waiting for a response from the stranger. Hannah was fearless towards other humans. But the only reason she backed up was because of the Phoenix.

Belle Donna Ventura
Belle peeked out from behind Hannah, her brown eyes looking at the stranger that was closer now, and his unusual pet. He looked younger than them. She already thought they themself were too young to be here, and now a boy younger? He must be either brave like Hannah.. or just stupid. Finally she stepped out a little, still partially hidden behind her friend.

"Hey," she said quietly. "maybe you should be nicer.. Hannah.. He looks around our age.. maybe younger.." She looked down, afraid to make eye contact with the stranger. "S-so.. what brings you here, then?"

((Thank you XD Usually when I am in a hurry my grammar is bad but when I take my time it is good! XD))
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Er....can I join?
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Gald : 548

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:38 pm

((Go ahead! This is a post&play meaning you do not have to sign up! Just join!
I will prefer that you have a character description like in "Post your character!" though!))
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:54 pm

((Well alright!
Name: Alan White
Personality: This character is a fun character, but doesn't like his life. This leads him to an obsession with death. His character also really wants to be with someone, but his attempts are usually misguided...His character is slightly evil...slightly
Background: His obsession with death lead him to the castle, as the rumors he heard peeked his interest, so he decided to go to it and there he meets up with these people.
Weapon: A sword with a black blade, he wield it backhanded
His appearance is my avatar
I guess I'll post a continuing of the story in this post))

Alan White

Alan walked alone towards the mysterious castle. He had heard rumors of it, about the myths, which is why he came. Alan stopped for a moment and thought about what might happen inside. "Whatever happens it won't matter anyways," he thought. About reaching the the castle, he quickly stopped and hid behind part of the entrance for he had seen three people talking with each other. Who were they, and what did they want? Were they..going to hurt him? Uncertainty blocked Alan's urge to go talk to them, so he continued to hide...
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:57 pm

((Well this might be dead for a while since I will wait for Basil to reply XD This will be so fun with more people though!))
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Catcat on Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:59 pm

((I see, well when Basil is back the more fun we shall have!!))
Catcat
Cookie Follower
Cookie Follower

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Name: Atticuss

Personality: Serious, Pro, Cool, calm, and collected

Background: Back then when Vampires were still around he used to rule them as the Vampire King. One day a Strange mage came and started threatening the kingdom with useless chants. Then after a few weeks the suspense grew wider and wider until finally emerging from the sky came a catapult of giant fire balls. The whole kingdom/race was wiped off and the only remaining Vampire was Atticuss. He was then sealed by the Mage. The mage gave him a curse that consists of 5 seals. Every time he breaks a seal he'll recover his memory and his power. He is now knowned as the Sealed Vampire who controls a huge load of Elements.

Weapon: Shigumi Azaru, The ancient Vampire Blood Sword
Power: Dark Lightning/Lightning/Dark Elements.
Skills: Lightning Gale, Dark Demise, Lightning Strike Infiamia
Shady
Banned
Banned

Gald : 3288

Stats

View user profile http://www.slimshady.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 pm

((Welcome to the Castle of Death! XD you may join anytime but I am a bit stuck until Basil returns ^_^))
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Sorry for double posting but before someone takes me spot...

Atticuss

Atticuss, while in his bat form, flew to the Land Mark named The Castle of Death. His obsession to save
his love, Hannah, triumphed over his other goals, to duel, the Sacred Phoenix Guardian Seth, and to find his child hood friend Alan. Swaying through the Ominous Winds, he landed on a gargoyle, then jumped down to the entrance. He lifted his hand to meet with the door. " Hannah, I will find you. Lightning Strike Infiama!!! A huge strike of Lightning burned the door to ashes. He then stepped in, not knowing what was coming next. He lowered his head down. Then he raised it and smirked. " Hannah... "
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:24 pm

((Well, since I have two characters I guess I can split them XD))

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah looked behind her as she heard loud crashing noises. Probably from the other side of the castle. She felt Belle latch onto her, screaming as the ground rumbled a bit. Was someone attacking the place? She took a step forward. "What the hell.." she muttered. But Belle tugged on her arm.

Belle Donna Ventura

"Don't go! It's dangerous! Let's just go home please! I'm scared!" cried Belle. She hugged her friend and began to sob. Loud noises, strangers approaching. What did they walk into? "We can come back another time, too! I promise I won't cry if we come another time!"

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah was starting to feel a little irritated. This was her dream to go inside this place. And now she was dragging a big baby around. "Alright, fine. Wait out here. I'm going in whether you are or not!" she yelled, then shoved Belle away. "Stay with this guy. If he tries anything, just yell. I'm sure I'll hear you." She turned away, walking towards the doors of the castle, since they had not entered yet.

Belle Donna Ventura

Belle began to cry a bit, not ever seeing Hannah be so mean to her. The only reason had to be that this was important to Hannah. So Belle stayed behind, twiddling her fingers awkwardly, feeling sad that Hannah didn't even let the guy answer, but that was normal. "I-I'm sorry about my friend.." she said quietly. "She has wanted to come here for a long time so she is even being rude to me.. So.. what brings you here?"

Hannah Justinia Rose

Hannah pushed open the doors of the castle, looking around. The curse was now placed without her knowing. "Hello?" she yelled and made it echo. "Who the hell is making all that noise?!" She was already angry now, and would gladly hit anyone who was disrespecting this castle. Then she saw a figure at the other side of the room. A tall, slender person of some sort. "Hello?"
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

( Why hit Atticuss :O )

Atticuss

" Hello?" the dark shadows were blocking Hannah's face so Atticuss could not identify here but her voice seemed familiar. " Hey there, I am Atticuss the Vampire lo... I mean I'm Bob owner of the Mcdonalds >.> <.<. And you must be...?" " What's it to you? " replied Hannah. " Well, someones a bit feisty I see, Atticuss aimed his hand at Hannah ... Lightning Gale!!! A huge storm of Lightning started rattling the place. One spark flew behind her and conducted a spark which gave a half of second light Exposure, he then looked where he used the lightning and saw the girl's face, Stood there Silent, then Collapsed to the ground from state of MAJOR shock. " Ha...Ha...Hannah..."
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Hannah Justinia Rose

After he already saw her face she flinched, seeing that the guy had some sort of elemental powers. Maybe Belle was right. This place wasn't too safe. She turned around but then she heard her name. "Hannah". She turned around, looking at the man who was kneeling on the ground. She walked forward, looking at him. He looked familiar. Like she knew him well but she never met him. Her head began to sting, blocking her memory. "Ugh.." she held her head, then shook it off. "How do you know my name?" She backed away, knowing what power he had.
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Atticuss

* Is Being Unconscious *
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarBell on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:01 pm

Hannah Justinia Rose

She frowned, poking him with the tip of her boot. "H-hey, get up.. I didn't hit you yet! Get up!" She poked him a bit harder, then kneeled to see him up close. "How did that happen..?" She stared at his face, wanting to recognize him. How did he know her name? Old childhood friend? She didn't remember much about her childhood.

This guy was kind of cute though.. What? What were you just thinking Hannah? She smacked herself. Cute.. why would I think that! She sighed and sat next to the unconcious male, looking around her castle. Now THIS castle was cute... not boys.
SugarBell
Cookie Baker
Cookie Baker

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Shady wrote:Atticuss

* Is Being Unconscious *
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Vectomon on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Manny

Manny was confused. Upon entering the castle, he expected spirits and ghost and zombies, but all he saw so far was cowebs, rats, internally-conflicted girls...
Wait. Internally-conflicted girls? Yes. Manny came across an odd scene. A gril, slapping herself, next to an unconscious boy. Maybe they could help him find the next power carrier!
Manny steped in the room.
"E-excuse me... Have you seen any power carriers?"
The girl looked confused. Maybe he should elaborate.
"They're like ghosts, but purple-ish. The last one I saw was about this tall and was dragging a piece of my power in chains."
The girl seemed rather hostile. Manny didn't want to have to fight her.

...if you know what I mean. Wink

Vectomon
Resource Moderator
Resource Moderator

Gald : 3025

Stats

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady on Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Atticuss

"Manny...Manny is that...you? ". Recognizing the only Zombie with a scythe he knew it was one of his friends, Manny. Zombies and Vampires have an Agreement since their... yea... Atticuss Stood up and looked at Hannah then at Manny. He stood up and took out his Legendary Sword, Shigumi Azaru. Still looking for those Power Carriers I see? Atticuss Raised his sword and drew a signal indicating ' Life ' and a huge volt of Lightning x3 the power of his Lightning Gale stormed into the castle and healed it. My newest skill I learned while I was Unconscious. Lightning of Life. Now the castle was healed but could not be prepaired. Atticuss looked at Hannah and took her to a near spot. Manny, who could also sense it, Found a Spirit lurking by.
Shady
Banned
Banned

Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down